Our Professional Liability Insurance practice serves hundreds of organizations throughout the United States.
From individual tax preparers to multinational alternative asset class fund managers, our clientele ranges considerably in size and risk. For this reason, and because our team includes prolific authors of client advisories, newsletters, and Webinars, national trade associations regularly call on us to speak at industry events.
Our services include:
- Brokerage – Development of insurance coverage requirements and negotiation of coverage with the insurance marketplace
- Risk Management Program Development – Identification of risk exposures and development of procedures to reduce or transfer risk.
- Independent Consultation Services – Assessment of another agent’s work and coverage recommendations
- Niche Programs – Development of niche specific insurance programs for micro-niche industries, which do not fit an “off-the-shelf” insurance solution or are misunderstood by most underwriters and agents.
- Risk Management Training – Performed in-house or via webinar.
- Accounting Firms
- Broker Dealers
- Collection Agencies
- EB5 Regional Centers
- Escrow Agents
- Family Offices
- Health Care Providers
- Hedge Fund Managers
- Insurance Agencies
- Investment Banks
- Investment Advisors
- Law Firms
- Life Settlement Companies
- M&A Advisors
- Mutual Funds
- Private Equity & Venture Capital Fund Managers
- Software Developers
- Structured Settlement Companies
- Turn-Around Firms
For more information, please contact our Professional Liability department at firstname.lastname@example.org.