Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Time: 8:30-11:00 am
Location: Canterbury Golf Club, 22000 S. Woodland Rd., Beachwood, OH
Todd Associates, in partnership with Fisher & Phillips LLP, Maloney + Novotny, LLC and Paylocity, invites you to attend a complimentary, informative seminar to help you understand and prepare for the new Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) mandates.
To maintain compliance with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, in 2016 many employers will be required to file IRS form 1094-C and to provide employees form 1095-C for 2015 activity. Employers will need to prepare for these requirements by collecting and storing essential data on 2015 employment activity. While the reporting forms will not be filed with the IRS until early 2016, employers must begin accumulating the information much earlier.
Employers are asking the following questions:
- Why is this new reporting necessary?
- Are we subject to these requirements?
- As an employer what information do I need to collect?
- How do I collect the data?
- How do I file with the IRS?
The following professionals will lend their expertise to help you understand and prepare for the new mandate:
- Paul Nachtwey, Employee Benefits Practice, Todd Associates, Inc.
- Jeffrey Smith, Fisher & Phillips LLP
- David Reyes, CPA, CEBS, Maloney + Novotny, LLC
- Mileana Masa, Sr. District Manager, Paylocity
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners/Executives
- HR Executives
- Payroll Managers
- Office Managers
8:30 a.m. – Coffee / Registration / Networking
9:00 – 11:00 a.m. – Presentation
For More Information:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: (440) 461-1101