On Thursday September 10th at 1:00 PM ET, David Souders will discuss insurance considerations related to real estate workouts for IIUSA's latest webinar; "Unique Challenges Facing EB-5 in the Wake of COVID-19: Real Estate Workouts".
About this Event
The COVID-19 global health pandemic caused abrupt, unprecedented economic shocks around the world. Stakeholders in commercial real estate suddenly find themselves in wholly uncharted territory, reviewing the liquidity needs of their investments, studying existing loan/investment documents, and in many instances, demanding unprecedented relief from lenders.
When these challenges relate to an EB-5 financing, the workout process can become even more complex.
- What to do first
- Which advisors to call
- Work out negotiations for senior vs. sub vs. mezz vs. pref vs. equity
- Balancing job-creation with loan/investment recovery
- Securities law considerations for issuers
- Adam Greene, CFO, EB-5 New York State, LLC
- Jessica DeNisi, Senior Associate, Klasko Immigration
- Lance Jurich, Partner, Loeb & Loeb
- Dave Souders, Vice President, Todd Associates
- Alan Tantleff, Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting
- Ozzie Torres, Partner, Torres Law
For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/real-estate-workouts-unique-challenges-facing-eb-5-in-the-wake-of-covid-19-tickets-110616198026