Jun. 6, 2014 – David Souders will speak at the Knowledge Congress’ webcast entitled: “D&O Liability Insurance Policies: Emerging Issues and Practical Guidance LIVE Webcast.” This event is scheduled for Wednesday, June 25, 2014 @ 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (ET). David will join several other panelists in a discussion of the following topics:
– D&O Liability Insurance Policies: An Overview
– Compliance with D&O liability insurance policy notification requirements
– Availability of coverage enhancements
– Selection and management of defense counsel
– How to settle with claimants or other insurers without imperiling other insurance recoveries
– Susan L. Saltzstein, Partner, Skadden Arps
– Marc S. Mayerson, Principal, The Mayerson Firm PLLC
– Robert H. Shulman, Partner, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
About David Souders
David is a property and casualty insurance broker specializing in the design and brokerage of liability insurance programs for companies with complex and unique exposures. He is an avid writer of risk management whitepapers, client advisories and webinar presentations. David frequently speaks at conferences and seminars throughout the country on issues related to risk management and professional and management liability insurance.
About Todd Associates, Inc.
Todd Associate’s is an insurance brokerage located in Cleveland Ohio. Todd’s Professional Liability Insurance Practice serves hundreds of organizations throughout the United States and focuses primarily on providing solutions to financial service providers. The Professional Liability Practice’s services include: (i) Brokerage – Development of insurance coverage specifications and negotiation of coverage with the insurance marketplace; (ii) Independent Consulting – Review of another broker’s work; (iii) Mergers and Acquisitions – Due diligence and coordination of insurance coverage.